WARPER TENDER ASSISTANT – Job Description / Compensation
FULL-TIME / DIRECT HIRE
Shifts: 2nd Shift 4pm – 12am & 3rd Shift 12am – 8 am
**Pay depends on experience and production/incentive**
On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- Break ends and turn creel.
- Thread drop wires and pull ends to the front.
- Lay ends in combs.
- Prepare beam for doffing.
- Doff full beam and put on empty.
- Make out beam ticket stating yarn count, number of ends, yards, warper number, beam number and tag each beam
- Reset yardage clock and start warper after doffing.
- Repair end breaks.
- Sand beam head if needed.
- Make out daily report stating beam number, yarn count, end count, number of yards, weight of beam, breaks due to, total stops, start time and stop time.
- Must properly wear Personal Protective Equipment as required for the task being performed.
- Follow all departmental and plant Safety Rules and work rules requirements.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and adaptability to changing work environment and business needs.
Benefits/Perks and Work Life Balance:
- Hiring Bonus up to $500.00 after first 90 days
- On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- PTO (Paid Time Off) up to 50 hours yearly
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with 50% match up to 6%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
- Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 2 Vacation Checks per Year after 90 days
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Gym on site
- Monthly Birthday parties
- Employee Cookouts twice a year
Company Description:Central Textiles is an integrated textile producer that has been in operation in Central, SC since 1984 when the current owners purchased an old, existing textile mill and began a complete modernization to make it a state of the art manufacturing facility able to compete in today’s global marketplace. The upgrades have been a continuing, ongoing process with the installation of the latest generation in weaving technology. The company has survived decades of turmoil in the textile industry due to a combination of modernization, diversity of product and customer mix, targeted marketing and the willingness of our associates to adapt to changing conditions. Founded in 1984 and now in its third generation of family management, Central is a leader in the manufacturing of technical textiles and apparel fabrics. The fabric that makes up the Central Textiles family is unique. Each employee plays a vital role in contributing to the company's success.
Central Textiles is proud to be an EEO employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class.