PLANT HOUSEKEEPER/CUSTODIAN – Job Description / Compensation
FULL-TIME / DIRECT HIRE
Shifts: 1st Shift 8am – 4pm
On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- Clean, Sweep and Mop Offices as Assigned.
- Clean, Sweep and Mop Bathrooms as Assigned.
- Clean, Sweep and Mop Canteens as Assigned.
- Clean glass and mirrors as needed.
- Use Wet Floor Signs.
- Take all trash out of Plant.
- Clean Supply Room.
- Clean Fitness Area.
- Sweep Front and Back Entrance Steps.
- Turn in Job Assignment Sheet Daily.
- Must properly wear Personal Protective Equipment as required for the task being performed.
- Follow all departmental and plant Safety Rules and work rules requirements.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions to your supervisor immediately.
Benefits/Perks and Work Life Balance:
- Hiring Bonus up to $500.00 after first 90 days
- On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- PTO (Paid Time Off) up to 50 hours yearly
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with 50% match up to 6%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
- Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 2 Vacation Checks per Year after 90 days
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Gym on site
- Monthly Birthday parties
- Employee Cookouts twice a year
Company Description:Central Textiles is an integrated textile producer that has been in operation in Central, SC since 1984 when the current owners purchased an old, existing textile mill and began a complete modernization to make it a state of the art manufacturing facility able to compete in today’s global marketplace. The upgrades have been a continuing, ongoing process with the installation of the latest generation in weaving technology. The company has survived decades of turmoil in the textile industry due to a combination of modernization, diversity of product and customer mix, targeted marketing and the willingness of our associates to adapt to changing conditions. Founded in 1984 and now in its third generation of family management, Central is a leader in the manufacturing of technical textiles and apparel fabrics. The fabric that makes up the Central Textiles family is unique. Each employee plays a vital role in contributing to the company's success.
Central Textiles is proud to be an EEO employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class.