ELECTRICAL/MAINTENANCE – Job Description / Compensation
FULL-TIME / DIRECT HIRE
Shifts: 2nd Shift 4pm – 12am & 3rd Shift 12am – 8 am
**Pay depends on experience and production/incentive**
On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- Must be able to maintain, troubleshoot and repair electronic and mechanical equipment and components with an emphasis on electrical troubleshooting.
- Apply knowledge of lockout procedure prior to performing work on equipment.
- Maintain fluid levels in hydraulic reservoirs.
- Maintain equipment filters and change as necessary or per PM schedule.
- Repair any hydraulic, air or water leaks in a timely manner.
- Grease equipment as required or defined in associated instructions.
- Maintain PM on equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs and preventive maintenance as scheduled by Maintenance Leader.
- Ability to read and understand all prints related to performing this position.
- Must be able to look up parts and order them in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to prioritize repairs in order of importance.
- Participate, as needed, in internal problem solving/improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Know and understand work order system.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Teamwork, collaboration and adaptability to changing work environment and business needs
Benefits/Perks and Work Life Balance:
- Hiring Bonus up to $500.00 after first 90 days
- On the Job Training, no experience necessary!
- PTO (Paid Time Off) up to 50 hours yearly
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan with 50% match up to 6%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Life Insurance ($10,000)
- Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 2 Vacation Checks per Year after 90 days
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Gym on site
- Monthly Birthday parties
- Employee Cookouts twice a year
Company Description:Central Textiles is an integrated textile producer that has been in operation in Central, SC since 1984 when the current owners purchased an old, existing textile mill and began a complete modernization to make it a state of the art manufacturing facility able to compete in today’s global marketplace. The upgrades have been a continuing, ongoing process with the installation of the latest generation in weaving technology. The company has survived decades of turmoil in the textile industry due to a combination of modernization, diversity of product and customer mix, targeted marketing and the willingness of our associates to adapt to changing conditions. Founded in 1984 and now in its third generation of family management, Central is a leader in the manufacturing of technical textiles and apparel fabrics. The fabric that makes up the Central Textiles family is unique. Each employee plays a vital role in contributing to the company's success.
Central Textiles is proud to be an EEO employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected class.